We are always offering exciting opportunities to join our fantastic team.
If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
At the Captain’s Club hotel in Christchurch Dorset an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our bar crew for the summer season
Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer service excellence.
With 4* star rating and a restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes, we are looking for experienced individuals who have been in the hospitality industry. Although we are open to people with the right attitude to learn.
You as an individual will have good knowledge of food, wine and customer care. Giving every customer a fantastic experience, from start to finish.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing the guests with a high level of customer service.
- maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill drinks throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player
No live in accommodation available
Salary depending on experience
29 days holiday
Free uniform & free meals on duty
Discounted rates on products
Opportunities for training and development
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Captains Club Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
The Captain’s Club Hotel and Spa is recruiting for a flexible, enthusiastic and experienced Bartender/mixologist to join our bar team in the Club area of the hotel.
You need to be able to work either alone and as part of a team, shifts pattern including weekends and evenings. With fantastic customer service skills and a good food and wine knowledge, the successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers,
- Take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- 1+ years of experience as a bartender
- Essential Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Excellent English knowledge
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Live in accommodation is not available.
Excellent company benefits Salary depending on experience Rewards:
- Free uniform & meals on duty
- Discounted rates on products
- Opportunities for training and development
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Captains Club Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- Bartending: 1 year
The Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa are looking for a confident hard working beauty therapist to join our ever expanding award winning Spa.
Our 4 treatment room boutique Spa offers exclusive treatments, products, training and the chance to work along side a passionate and experienced group of individuals.
The Job: To provide hotel guests and customers with spa treatments and deliver customer service excellence. Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail, in addition to programs, promotions and/or discounts obtainable
The Skills: Outstanding communication and listening skills, in addition to basic computer knowledge. An enthusiastic team player with superb customer service skills. Must have minimum NVQ level 2 or higher and be enrolled in a NVQ Level 3. Experience and training in Caudalie, Essie Professional & EzRunner desirable but not necessary.
The details: Spa Therapist position is with the intention to start as soon as possible, a part time position is available with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week.
Reports to: Chelsie Rogers, Spa Manager Location: Captains Club Hotel & Spa, Christchurch, Dorset Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Captain’s Club Hotel and Spa is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- Beauty Therapy: 1 year