VACANCY: FULL TIME PORTER
We are looking for someone who is flexible, honest and enthusiastic to join our Porter team. The position is based on 40 hour working week, including shifts on a rota’d basis.
You will be a key member of the crew helping accommodate all guests needs and anticipating their next move.
If you a people person with great organisational skills this is the role for you.
Main Duties will include:-
– Answering the phone
– Checking Guests in
– Checking Guests Out
– Taking payments
– Taking Reservations
– Dealing with guest inquiries
– Cleaning the Hotel
– Setting up functions.
Previous experience within a porter role or hospitality industry desirable. Salary will be based on experience.
No live in accommodation available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 1 year
VACANCY: KITCHEN PORTER
The Captain’s Club Hotel in Christchurch is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their kitchen porters team.
As a kitchen porter you will help to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
Your duties will include:
- unloading deliveries of food to the kitchen
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use as quickly as possible
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Follow daily cleaning schedule
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly
- good communication skills
- the ability to work in a team
- the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- an awareness of hygiene and safety regulations
- the ability to follow instructions.
VACANCY: SPA THERAPIST
We are looking for a confident, hardworking SPA THERAPIST to join our ever expanding award winning Spa. Our 4 treatment room boutique Spa offers exclusive treatments, products and training with the chance to work along side a passionate and experienced group of individuals.
The Job: To provide hotel guests and customers with outstanding spa treatments and deliver customer service excellence. Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail in addition to programs, promotions and/or discounts obtainable.
The Skills: Outstanding communication and listening skills, in addition to basic computer knowledge. An enthusiastic team player with superb customer service skills. Must have minimum NVQ Level 2 & be enrolled in a Level 3 course. Experience in Caudalie, Essie and EZRunner is desirable but not necessary.
The details: Spa Therapist position is based on a part time basis with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week. Pay is competitive and based on experience, Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa offer free meals on shift, complimentary training, uniform and incentives.
Send your CV and covering letter to Chelsie Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org