We are always offering exciting opportunities to join our fantastic team.
If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Part-time Room Attendant needed
Clean guest rooms as assigned ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest’s requests or complaints. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
Previous hotel-related or cleaning experience desired
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all hotel safety guidelines.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- You will be required to work weekends and festivities.
- No evening work involved. No live in accommodation available.
Job Type: Part-time (between 15 and 30 hours per week depending on the business needs) but more hours available for the right candidate.
At the Captain’s Club hotel in Christchurch Dorset an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our bar crew for the summer season
Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer service excellence.
With 4* star rating and a restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes, we are looking for experienced individuals who have been in the hospitality industry. Although we are open to people with the right attitude to learn.
You as an individual will have good knowledge of food, wine and customer care. Giving every customer a fantastic experience, from start to finish.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing the guests with a high level of customer service.
- maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill drinks throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player
No live in accommodation available
Salary depending on experience
29 days holiday
Free uniform & free meals on duty
Discounted rates on products
Opportunities for training and development
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Captains Club Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
The Captain’s Club Hotel and Spa is recruiting for a flexible, enthusiastic and experienced Bartender/mixologist to join our bar team in the Club area of the hotel.
You need to be able to work either alone and as part of a team, shifts pattern including weekends and evenings. With fantastic customer service skills and a good food and wine knowledge, the successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers,
- Take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- 1+ years of experience as a bartender
- Essential Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Excellent English knowledge
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Live in accommodation is not available.
Excellent company benefits Salary depending on experience Rewards:
- Free uniform & meals on duty
- Discounted rates on products
- Opportunities for training and development
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Captains Club Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- Bartending: 1 year
Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa is an award-winning privately owned 4* hotel beautifully located on the outskirts of the River Stour in Christchurch, Dorset.We are a friendly, vibrant and modern hotel who welcome repeat guests back time and time again.
In our boutique sized venue, every individual is a key player and vital to provide the best customer service to our guests and achieving the organisation’s goals.
- Ensuring the supply of linen to the hotel to include chefs whites and kitchen porters uniforms. Basic duties will include: Counting all clean and dirty linen, reporting any damaged or dirty linen, maintaining a clean and tidy department.
- Reporting any damaged or missing items to the Facilities Manager
- Carrying out guest requests such as extra beds, pillows, bathroom supplies
- Compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas
- Cleaning rooms including appliances and fittings as well as public areas and our stunning CCSpa and Hydrotherapy pool/ Spa flooring
- Accepting deliveries
- Preparing and stocking up of trolleys for the day
- All duties will be carried out with due regard to Housekeeping method procedures and relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Complete all necessary specialist cleaning tasks in accordance with instruction from the Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager
- Equipment used for cleaning is not limited to but will include vacuums, floor polishers, carpet shampooers, steam cleaners, microfibers mops, cloths, consumables and appropriate chemicals
- Carrying out check out, rolling and deep cleans as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Carrying out floor maintenance procedures, using appropriate equipment
- Washing walls using the correct procedure depending on height and tools required
- Damp dusting of all furniture, fittings and surfaces including high and perimeter dusting
- Replenishment of disposable items i.e. hand towels, toilet rolls, waste bags (hand cleansing gels in specified locations
- Emptying of waste bins, cleaning and re-lining with the appropriate waste bag
- Taking full waste bags to the correct disposal area or room in line with Captain’s Club waste policy
- Moving furniture and equipment, in the prescribed manner, in order to facilitate cleaning procedures
- Responsibility for the use, daily maintenance, cleaning and storage of cleaning equipment including visual checks reporting any faults to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Management
- Responsibility for the security of cleaning consumables and materials, including controlled chemicals.
- Any other duties within the service as identified and directed by Housekeeping supervisor and manager
- Occasional night work when required
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting
- Cleaning of hotel rooms/apartments including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits
- Comply with all hotel safety guidelines
- Commitment to delivering high levels of guest service
- Positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
- Enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance
Previous Housekeeping experience will be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
You need to have good physical resilience and be a reliable team player. If you are a flexible individual, proactive and love the buzz of a hard job well done then we would love to hear from you!
In exchange we offer
- Competitive rate of pay
- Meals on duty
- 29 days of holidays per annum
- Staff discounts around the hotel
- Rewards scheme
To apply send your cv and covering letter to Trinidad@captainsclubhotel.com