Hotel jobs in Christchurch, Dorset
Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry, a drive to deliver exceptional service to guests, and feel you can bring something new to our 5 star working environment? Then why not jump ship and come aboard Captain's Club and let us show you the ropes? Get in touch today - you could be the perfect fit.
- Hotel Bartender (Full & Part Time)
- Food & Beverage Assistant (Full & Part Time)
The Captains Club Hotel and Spa is recruiting for a flexible, enthusiastic and experienced Food & Beverage assistant to join our font of house team.
- Receive orders and serve guests requests completely in a timely manner
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- 1+ years of experience
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Excellent English knowledge
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- 29 days holiday (based on full time hours)
- Free uniform & meals on duty
- Discounted rates on products
- Opportunities for training and development
Live in accommodation is not available.
Salary depending on experience
- Food Services Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking manager for our busy Club lounge, 2 AA Rosette Club restaurant and 'Tanqueray No.Ten' riverside terrace. You will have the freedom to develop this exciting role and the crew working with you and for this you will need to be an excellent manager of people, guest-focused and business minded.
Our stunning boutique hotel is open for food from 7am until late, 7 days a week so your hours will be 45 p/w and flexible enough to respond to the needs of the business and your team.
We offer a generous salary of £25,000-28,000 per year plus service charge and benefits
Please apply if you have what it takes to excel...we'd love to welcome you into our Captain's Club family.