VACANCY: FULL TIME BARTENDER
With fantastic customer service skills and a good food and wine knowledge,the successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverage:
- Interact with customers.
- Take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
Desirable Computer literacy – 1+ years of experience as a bartender
VACANCY: KITCHEN PORTER
The Captain’s Club Hotel in Christchurch is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their kitchen porters team.
As a kitchen porter you will help to keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
Your duties will include:
- unloading deliveries of food to the kitchen
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use as quickly as possible
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Follow daily cleaning schedule
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly
- good communication skills
- the ability to work in a team
- the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- an awareness of hygiene and safety regulations
- the ability to follow instructions.
VACANCY: SPA THERAPIST
We are looking for a confident, hardworking SPA THERAPIST to join our ever expanding award winning Spa. Our 4 treatment room boutique Spa offers exclusive treatments, products and training with the chance to work along side a passionate and experienced group of individuals.
The Job: To provide hotel guests and customers with outstanding spa treatments and deliver customer service excellence. Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail in addition to programs, promotions and/or discounts obtainable.
The Skills: Outstanding communication and listening skills, in addition to basic computer knowledge. An enthusiastic team player with superb customer service skills. Must have minimum NVQ Level 2 & be enrolled in a Level 3 course. Experience in Caudalie, Essie and EZRunner is desirable but not necessary.
The details: Spa Therapist position is based on a part time basis with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week. Pay is competitive and based on experience, Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa offer free meals on shift, complimentary training, uniform and incentives.
Send your CV and covering letter to Chelsie Rogers, email@example.com
At the Captain’s Club hotel in Christchurch Dorset an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join our crew at the restaurant. Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer service excellence.
With 4* star rating and a restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes, we are looking for experienced individuals who have been in the hospitality industry. You as an individual will have good knowledge of food, wine and customer care. Giving every customer a fantastic experience, from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing the guests with a high level of customer service.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill drinks throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player
- No live in accommodation available
- Full time positions available
29 days holiday
Free uniform & free meals on duty
Discounted rates on products
Opportunities for training and development
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
At least one year experience in a similar role is essential.