Self-catering apartments in Christchurch, Dorset
With riverside views, enough room for six, and a spacious kitchen and dining area, our self-catering apartments have everything you need for a staycation on the River Stour.
Room for the whole crew (and a four-legged friend too)
Our two and three-bedroom apartments offer the best of both worlds: the freedom that comes with self-catering alongside all the luxuries of a stay at Captain’s Club. Each apartment features an open-plan kitchen, dining, and living space, two bathrooms, and plenty of room for the whole crew to relax.
All self-catering stays include:
- Use of CCSpa (use of, and treatments must be booked in advance), plus 10% discount on all spa treatments
- Use of our riverside terrace for alfresco dining (breakfast served at 9.30am every day - open weather dependant)
- A complimentary welcome pack full of with local treats
- Free parking
Our self-catering apartments are available to single-family groups and support bubbles for 7-night stays from Monday 12th April. Prices start from £2,450 per week, with check-in on Monday.
How to book your stay
Please call a member of our reservations team on 01202 475111 to book your stay, or enquire using the form below and a member of our crew will be in touch with you soon.
Terms and conditions
Stays in our self-catered apartments are available from Monday to Monday from Monday 12th April 2021. Dogs are welcome at £30 per dog for the stay, up to a maximum of two. Deposits will be taken on booking, of £250 per apartment. Remaining balance due no later than one week before your arrival. In the event of cancellation by guests within one week of arrival, the deposit will be non-refundable. Bookings will be taken for a maximum of six persons. CCSpa can be reserved for one household to enjoy at a time. This will need to be pre-booked, along with any treatments.
In your suite
- Two or three bedrooms
- Single, king or twin beds
- Family bathroom with bath & shower - En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area
- Stunning views across the River Stour
- Cinema room (Hulsta Suite only)
- LED Smart television
- DVD player (on request)
- Bose Mini Bluetooth audio system
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Hildon mineral water
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dog friendly
- Air conditioning in the lounge
Stay in our self-catered apartments