A day that everyone will remember
A unique experience sublimed with luxury and exceptional service
How many couples can boast a wedding day with their own breathtaking waterside views and a stylish collection of rooms both to celebrate and indulge in. Exceptional food from the pre-dinner tasting session to the big wedding breakfast, complemented by fine wine and award-winning cocktails all immersed with excellent personal service. Think of Captain’s Club Hotel as your own 4 star private club by the water, ready to help you host your perfect wedding day. Enjoy planning your wedding without all the added stress with the help of your very own personal planner.
The Event PA has over nine years of experience organising exclusive top-notch weddings and events at Captain’s Club – what they can’t do, isn’t worth doing. We have it all covered. This is after all, the first day of the rest of your lives together, so lets make it a showstopper, so even the planning is memorable. Lavished with lots of personal touches that help to make all the difference, celebrate with family and friends in a unique ambience that is both relaxed, fun and informal.
"What can I say? You have outdone yourselves, we had our wedding with you on the 18th June 2016 and nothing was too much trouble. The day was special and you catered for our every need, I'd also like to add a personal thanks to Niloo, you made the whole day run without a hitch, you are a wonderful person and an asset to the Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa, if anyone is planning a wedding I would highly recommend this venue!"James & Peter
- Club Accommodation
- 16 luxury Double bedrooms (5 of which can be twinned)
- 1 junior suite
- 3 large 3 bedroom suites comprising of 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- 3 large 2 bedroom suites comprising of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- 6 small 2 bedroom suites comprising of 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Complimentary wifi internet access throughout the hotel
- 2 reception drinks of Pimm’s or Kir Royale
- Choice menu for all guests
- Choice of 5 canapés
- Coffee and handmade sweets
- Half a bottle of wine
- Two bottles of mineral water per table
- A glass of champagne for the toast
- Evening buffet
- Menu and wine tasting for the bride and groom
- Full English breakfast buffet for all overnight guests
- White chair covers with bespoke sashes
- Dressed cake table and cake knife
- Handmade table plan
- Handmade menu placecards
- Complimentary consultation with our florist – Parkwood Florist
- £450 towards your flowers for your wedding day
Professional Toastmaster to officiate
Dedicated wedding coordinator to arrange the day
Dedicated event manager to run the day
Wedding insurance policy by Event Insurance Services Ltd
The rate does not include exclusive use of the spa, treatments are charged as taken.
Exclusive Use is from 12 noon on the wedding day until 11am on the day of check out**
****Excluding the lounge area which will re-open to the general public on 8am on the day of departure
A lifelong memory that's exclusive to you
Yours and only yours
Showcase Wedding Events
Get ahead with the wedding planning and meet your suppliers at our special events.
Start married life as you mean to go on - in laid-back luxury complemented by a unique setting.
Gather everyone together for a special occasion in our private dining room.