Wake up feeling revitalised
With beautiful views looking out across the River Stour, immerse yourself in the light and airy ambience of our unique surroundings. Complemented by contemporary design which mirrors our nautical charm, we’ve added in a few little touches to ensure you have the best stay possible. Stretch out on your double bed and sink into the crisp, high quality linen. Tuck yourself in for a cosy night’s sleep following a fun filled day at Captain’s Club Hotel & Spa. Life by the water is just as idyllic as it sounds there’s no routines here.
Our dog policy:
Why not bring your four-legged friend along to join the holiday? For just a small charge of £20.00 per dog, per night, stay in one of our Luxury Suites.
Dogs are not permitted to stay in our State Rooms (double, adapted, twins or Junior Suites).
We offer 24 hour room service so, no matter how long you want to spend relaxing in your room, you don’t have to move a muscle.
In your cabin
- Stunning views across the River Stour
- LED Smart television
- DVD player (on request)
- Bose Mini Bluetooth® audio system
- Free WiFi internet access in all rooms including hotel lounge and conference areas
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Hildon mineral water
- Sumptuous bathrobes
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- 24 hour room service
- Lifts to all floors
- Use of hotel moorings (subject to availability and tariff) with direct access to the hotel promenade
- Free parking with 24-hour CCTV security
- Dog friendly suites available - we're perfectly situated for dog walking in Christchurch
Booking with us is easy
Best rates guaranteed