Wake up feeling revitalised
With beautiful views looking out across the River Stour, immerse yourself in the light and airy ambience of our unique surroundings. Complemented by contemporary design which mirrors our nautical charm, we’ve added in a few little touches to ensure you have the best stay possible. Stretch out on one of the good-sized beds, made up with super crisp, good quality linen and all ready for you to tuck yourself in after a fun-fuelled day at Captain’s Club Hotel. Life by the water is just as idyllic as it sounds – there’s no routines here.
Stay tucked in for as long as you like and let us indulge you – we offer 24 hour room service for that very purpose so you don’t have to move a muscle if you don’t want to.
In your cabin
- LCD Television with DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms including hotel lounge and conference areas.
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Hildon mineral water
- Sumptuous bathrobes
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
- 24-hour room service
- Lifts to all floors
- Use of hotel moorings (subject to availability and tariff) with direct access to the hotel promenade.
- Free-parking with 24-hour CCTV security
- Dog-friendly suites available. The hotel is superbly situated for dog walkers and ramblers visiting the Christchurch area
Booking with us is easy
Best rates guaranteed