Meet Willow, The Captain’s dog
With the beautiful, rambling greenery and ancient woodland of The New Forest just a few paw prints away, there’s plenty of exploring to be done and discoveries to be found during your stay at Captain’s Club. And as The Captain’s dog Willow likes to remind us, no good walk would be complete without ‘a man’s best friend’ by your side to navigate. So we’ve designed a wonderful collection of suites that welcome both you and your dog to Captain’s Club.
Willow’s already sniffed out all the best walks for you, helped to choose the comfiest dog beds for your cabin and a good-sized water bowl ready for a revitalising tipple. Whether you’ve been for a leisurely amble around Christchurch or an adventurous jaunt in the forest, return to Captain’s Club for a good night’s sleep in our luxurious suites.
However, there are a few house rules even The Captain’s dog, Willow has to abide by – Captain’s orders!
- Please let us know when you book if you plan to pack your pooch for your trip to Captain’s Club, so we can make special arrangements for their visit.
- A small paw-print charge of £20 per dog, per night will be added to your booking.
- Dogs are welcome to lie back and relax on our terrace, however must be kept on a lead with an adult by their side at all times.
- If your pooch just so happens to experience any unfortunate mishaps during their stay, please be responsible for clearing them up.
- We also ask all dogs keep conversation to a discretional level during their stay, even when they're nattering with Willow, so not to disturb other guests.