Bring everyone along
Invite the whole crew; there’s plenty of elbow room to invite friends and family for a getaway at Captain’s Club Hotel. All of our suites are spacious with open plan living and views so good you’ll never want to leave. The living area includes a lounge with comfortable sofas and an LCD TV – perfect for a cosy night in with a film. Your suite also includes a fully equipped Johnson & Johnson kitchen for cooking up a storm or fixing some drinks. And if you don’t want the washing up just pop over to our award winning restaurant or push the boat out and make the most of our 24 hour room service.
Our dog policy:
Dogs are welcome to stay in the suites at the hotel for a small charge of £20.00 per dog per night. Dogs are not permitted to stay in our State Rooms (double, adapted, twins or Junior Suites).
"I had a luxury double bedroom facing the river, and luxury it certainly was. Spotless, sumptuous and with lovely little extra touches."
Kaztigers via TripAdvisor
We have two or three bedrooms suites available with contemporarily designed bath and shower rooms (and there’s even an ensuite in the master bedroom).
In your cabin
- Stunning views across the River Stour
- LED Smart television
- DVD player (on request)
- Bose Mini Bluetooth® audio system
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms including hotel lounge and conference areas
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Hildon mineral water
- Sumptuous bathrobes
- Luxury Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- 24 hour room service
- Lifts to all floors
- Use of hotel moorings (subject to availability and tariff) with direct access to the hotel promenade
- Free-parking with 24-hour CCTV security
- Dog friendly suites available - we're perfectly situated for dog walking in Christchurch
Booking with us is easy
Best rate guaranteed