Exclusive use of the Captain's Club Hotel for your wedding.
With its waterside setting and contemporary styling, the Captain’s Club is a perfect location for a wedding, set directly on the bank of the River Stour, our luxury four-star boutique hotel is renowned for its informal, relaxed atmosphere.
Our imaginative award-winning fine food is both delicious and beautifully presented, and whether you want a gourmet dinner for 100 or a champagne afternoon tea, our head chef and his team are only too happy to work with you.
A pre-wedding tasting dinner allows you to sample a selection of food before making final decisions on your choice of menu.
Service at the Captain’s Club is something we’re rather proud of. We do what we do perfectly, with panache and always with a smile. Being privately owned we pride ourselves on our personal service, you’ll find that our approach is refreshingly different to that of many other wedding venues.
As well as getting all the big things right, it’s those little personal touches that make such a difference, and from our handmade place cards right through to the lighting for the first dance, we’ll promise you a perfect day.
- 16 luxury Double bedrooms (5 of which can be twinned)
- 1 junior suite
- 3 large 3 bedroom suites comprising of 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- 3 large 2 bedroom suites comprising of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- 6 small 2 bedroom suites comprising of 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Complimentary wifi internet access throughout the hotel
- 2 reception drinks of Pimm’s or Kir Royale
- Choice menu for all guests
- Choice of 5 canapés
- Coffee and handmade sweets
- Half a bottle of wine
- Two bottles of mineral water per table
- A glass of champagne for the toast
- Evening buffet
- Menu and wine tasting for the bride and groom
- Full English breakfast buffet for all overnight guests
- White chair covers with bespoke sashes
- Dressed cake table and cake knife
- Handmade table plan
- Handmade menu placecards
- Complimentary consultation with our florist – Parkwood Florist
- £450 towards your flowers for your wedding day
Professional Toastmaster to officiate
Dedicated wedding coordinator to arrange the day
Dedicated event manager to run the day
Wedding insurance policy by Event Insurance Services Ltd
£26,500 – Sunday to Thursday
£29,500 – Friday & Saturday
Price is based on 100 guests and includes all of the above elements.
Accommodation sleeps a maximum of 88 people.
The rate does not include exclusive use of the spa, if this is required then an additional £2000 will be added to the overall bill. Treatments are charged as taken.
Additional all day guests - £115 per person
Additional evening guests - £17 per person
Service is not included and remain at the client's discretion. Exclusive Use is from 12 noon on the wedding day until 11am on the day of check out**
****Excluding the lounge area which will re-open to the general public on 8am on the day of departure