Looking for an exciting opportunity to work within an award winning spa?
Captains Club Hotel Spa are currently recruiting for flexible, enthusiastic Therapist to join our spa team on a full time basis.
Job Purpose: To provide hotel guests and customers with spa treatments and deliver customer service excellence.
Spa Therapist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide consistent professional spa massage and body treatments compliant with spa protocols and accepted documentation practices
• Handle guests’ queries and concerns efficiently and politely
• Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
• Provide exact, suitable and instant responses to all requests by guests
• Possess the aptitude to work with no direct supervision
• Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment
• Regularly present at, take part in and support training and crew meetings for the spa
• Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organisation
• Perform prep work, correctly clean and restock room as necessary
• Communicate to administration any and all occurrences involving crew or guests in the spa that need concentration
• Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail, in addition to programs, promotions and/or discounts obtainable
• Converse to management any and all occurrences connecting crew or guests in the spa that require notice
• Efficiently inform and teach guests concerning specific wellness concerns
• Be supple with schedule, at the bottom of the needs of the spa
• Properly care for tools and use proper amounts of manufactured goods to assist with cost controls
• Outstanding communication and listening skills, in addition to basic computer knowledge
• Team player
• Have an enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
• Take pleasure in working with people and have a welcoming and outgoing personality
Education and Experience Requirements
Must have minimum NVQ level 2, BTEC or Equivalent.
Previous experience working with:
• Ez- runner
• Aromatherapy Associates
• Leighton Denny
• Fake Bake
would be desirable however not essential
Live in accommodation NOT available.
Salary depending upon experience.
Email your CV and covering letter FAO Chelsie Rogers Spa Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org