Junior Sous Chef/ Chef De Partie
We are seeking an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our crew at the Captains Club Hotel, Christchurch. Previous hospitality experience essential.
This person must have fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work within a team. Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills. They must be confident and be able to anticipate, manage and meet all our customers’ expectations and maintain high standards.
• To maintain a high standard of service at all times.
• To ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered
to and reviewed regularly, in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery,
equipment and hygiene.
• To ensure all products used are of a high standard.
• To produce all dishes to a high standard upon presentation of the recipe.
• To ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
• To ensure all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature.
• Jointly responsible for preparing kitchen cleaning rotas, supervising cleaning schedules
and signing off on a weekly basis.
Junior Chef de Partie 2 years minimum
NVQ Level 2 catering hospitality or equivalent and above
Level 2 in food hygiene or equivalent and above
Worked in a hotel environment
Contract type - Permanent
Live in accommodation is not available.
Salary to be discussed at interview.